How to open any Bank Account in Nigeria without going to the Bank
Before coming out with this post I have made some research on peoples searches through the web on deference search Engines like using Google.com, Bing.com, yahoo.com, and any available search engine sites. The question is, can we actually open a live Bank account in Nigeria without going to the Bank? Well, the answer is the reason why I made this post. You can live a bank that can receive and transfer money right through your SMARTPHONE continue reading these articles and see the outcome.
WHAT TO KNOW AND WHAT YOU NEED:
Before going into details of doing this process there are some vital processes and things you need to know too. Note: This article is majorly for those staying in Nigeria and wish to open a BANK ACCOUNT without going to the Bank. This process can give you to achievement listed below:
- Open Bank Account and Verify it Instantly.
- Open Bank Account and verify it later.
- A Smart Phone. (Any Phone but, Android phone recommend)
- A Sim Card (Can be new one)
But, you will all learn the two processes but first, let us focus on the first part. How to open Bank Account and verify it instantly You can do this by following the below guild:
To get started in every Bank you want to open without going to the bank, you have to know some or all of the Bank USSD codes. Pick from the below and begin.
- GTBANK USSD code: *737# or gtbank.com
- UBA Bank USSD Code: *919# or UBA bank
- First Bank USSD Code: *849# or First Bank
- Access Bank USSD code: *901# or Access Bank
- Diamond Bank USSD code: *710# or Diamond Bank
- ECO Bank USSD code: *326# or Eco Bank
- Fidelity Bank USSD code: *770# or Fedelity Bank
- FCMBANK USSD code: *329# or FCM Bank
- Heritage Bank USSD code: *322# or Heritage Bank
- Keystone Bank USSD code: *533# or Keystone Bank
- Skye Bank USSD code: *833# or Sky Bank
- Sterling Bank USSD code: *822# or Sterling Bank
- Stanbic Bank USSD code: *909# or Stanbic Bank
- Unity Bank USSD code: *7799# or Unity Bank
- Union Bank USSD code: *826# or Union Bank
- WEMA Bank USSD code: *945# or Wema Bank
- Zenith Bank USSD code: *966# or Zenith Bank
Any bank left you can comments it down. Pick from the above ALL BANKS USSD CODES and type it randomly on your smartphone. We are going to pick GTBANK for these articles.
Option 1.) On how to Open and Verify Bank Account Without going to the Bank:
Open phone and type *737# the code will help you to open GTBANK without stress.
After landing at the last option where are asked to select your choice of creating the Bank Account, this is where your choice to select how you will create the account. The differences between choosing BVN or Submitting your details is this. When you create the BANK ACCOUNT using your BVN, your Bank Account should be verified without going to the bank.
Still confused?, watch the video and subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
But when you submit your details, you have to fully verify the Account by going to the Bank branch and submit your BVN to the Bank. If you have any question please comments it below and also give your review on these articles.